Tom Dibb

Tom Dibb

Monday 18 May 2015

T.O.M.I.E

The Only Meet Is Essex:

At the Beginning of May I cruised over to Essex to share some new and old tunes with the T.O.M.I.E gang for their 2nd show, but this time with my friends Luke (guitar extraordinaire)


and Andrew Ryder Richardson (songwriter)


I went to T.O.M.I.E 2014 for their first show and met such a cool bunch of guys I was stoked to be invited again by Jason and Caz (organisers)

We rocked up on the Saturday to get set and play some tunes to the good folk of T.O.M.I.E afternoons and eves of the bank holiday weekend, weather was grand as was the vibe.

Josh and Beth came to join us for the Saturday, I'm sure a lot of you have come across them before at previous shows, Josh decorates my songs with percussion and pretty vocals,  and beth keeps us in check.


You lot got creative on my new chalk boards, instigated by Tania of the "Paint Scrapers"


This is me.



Andrew (or Drew, not Andy) gracing the crowd with some of his tunes.


A hang with the gang after one of the afternoon sessions


Drew and Luke jamming out, Luke in his usual spot hidden away in the van.



Me, Mark, and the boys on the Sunday night I believe, could certainly have been the Saturday mind, these sessions have a tendency of rolling in to one another :)
I met Mark at Dubaid earlier on in the season where he grabbed one of my small ladies t shirts that he has since fashioned at work... Legend!


It was great to meet up with Simon of Burt's Boyz again, a scholar and a gent who dressed Pickle up with a fancy sticker and has offered to support the #apickledownunder tour with the vinyls and stickers.
Thank you sir and I look forward to the hang at the next show. https://www.facebook.com/Burts.Boyz
  

Beth has very kindly sent me some shots she took on the Saturday:
















Jay,Caz, and all the T.O.M.I.E team, thanks for having us! x




No comments:

Post a Comment